- Managing a nationwide team of 4 to create the iPhone app Sounds In Space for a $3500 crowdsourced project
- Editing Nerdcenaries.com, a comic news site, that I founded to study SEO and work on editing.
- Organized a MOOC Gender Through Comic Books shirt fundraiser that included polling customers, finding designs and researching printers.
- Devised 2010 music strategy for Akira the Don, resulting in the creation of 5 mixtapes, as well as an increase in Internet news coverage.
- Co-created crowd-funded, and published the ERAS and Changeling mini-comic print and digital collections.
- Proficient in traditional and digital mediums
- Assisted teaching Adobe Illustrator in college class
- Designed and printed posters for local music venues in Pittsburgh
- Provide support and consultation for freelance clients
- Maximize client view growth rate through SEO maintenance.
- Wrote targeted email marketing strategies for use with MailChimp.
- Devised forum for LBFA Inc internship that was covered by Comics Alliance.
Proficiencies & Training:
- Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks
- Microsoft: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
2011 – Present – Freelance Project Coordinator
2012- 2013 – Nerdy With Children – Writer
2011 – 2013 – Let’s Be Friends Again Inc – Intern
2010 – 2011 – The Comic Book Ink – Clerk
- 2008 – 2011 Bachelor of Science, – Web Design and Interactive Media, Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh PA
- 2006-2008 Career Technical Certificate with a Graphic Design Focus, Miami Valley Career and Technology Center, Englewood, Ohio
Affiliations, Activities, & Awards:
- Active member of Dayton Build Guild
- Current leader of Dayton Dinner With Designers
- Founded DaytonGeeks Meetup